Bibliotics is an independent open-access scientific publisher showcases innovative research and ideas aimed at improving health by linking research and practice to the benefit of society. It is committed to providing a "peer-reviewed" platform to outstanding researchers and scientists to exhibit their findings. It publishes original research, analyses and reviews, news, practice updates and thought-provoking editorials.
Individually and collectively we believe that open access is well aligned with the goals of science, and aim to bring about a change in modern scholarly communications to help facilitate the change toward improved knowledge creation and sharing. Our nonprofit collaboration is driven by the desire to accelerate scientific discoveries and for all content to be open to help disseminate research to a wider readership, gain media attention and demonstrate professional achievement through publication.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Benefits of Open Access Archiving
- BIBLIOTICS is an International, Peer reviewed, Open Access Journal
- Paper publishing process is relatively fast and easy
- BIBLIOTICS provides individual eCertificate to each author
- Open access journal database for high visibility and promotion of your articles
- Authors can submit the papers at any time by online submission
- Paper will publish immediately in current issue after registration
- BIBLIOTICS accepts original and high quality research and technical papers
- Authors can download their full length paper at any time
- Author’s queries shall be resolved within 24 hours of time